Friday, November 26, 2010

worst week bites!

it's been a while since i last posted. sorry guys. been busy preparin' for some stuff here so.. well. how's everyone been doing? i hope you guys had a pleasant weekend. mine was still a bit off. what's worse than having a deadline and an allergy that i can't seem to get out off yet? hmm... well, last night i got bitten by an insect. it mimic a bee. hence, i wasn't really bitten but i got stung by this unfortunate insect. coz right after it stung me, my dad caught it and burned it. a small part of my left side is a bit swollen though. it hurts a lot too.. ang hapdi nga maxado... i have a hard time sleeping on my left side. grrr.. oh well... how worst can my weekend get? ugh!! ssibal!! hope i get through this. but look @ the bright side, the insect doesn't seem to be harmful now. now that it's dead!! hehehe... and the venom isn't that potent either. hahahaha!!! hmmmm...

No comments: