Thursday, September 23, 2010

oh well... things i did since i got back

monday
> uploaded some photos of me and the what had happened during the entire trip

nyt > chatted with phie, choi, and jay... phie misses me badly! oh well... i don't blame him.. i mean her.. i mean.. oh well.. wtf! i don't know what to call this person.. hahaha.. jay, just only wants me to be happy and stick around with them. :)

late nyt til early mornin > had a great time chatting with You. haha.. sorry about being so frank and all. i just felt the urge of saying what's inside my head.

tuesday

morning > brought niko to school and waited for him till he finished

late afternoon > had fun talking with some friends. though i was only away for a few days, i gotta admit. nakakamiss rin silang lahat. oh well.. >mareng noem's, rubie, ate amy, auntie rena, auntie lily, padz, and noni..

until night time > my cousin, Lyka showed up @ the plant. brought her to bb's place and had a blast chitchatting with em.. the two are so inseperable.. oh well.. finally i was able to give my gift to noni!! it's been a long time since i last saw him... hahaha... he's such a good friend. :)

No comments: