Thursday, September 16, 2010

The class clown???

brought Nikolai to school this morning.. he's so funny when he's around his class!  ma'am g would always tell me how much of class clown he is... haha..  :D  i never thought he'd turn out to be the "clown of the class," always thought of him as "the smart kid with an attitude."  haha :D

after his class, we went over ate noemi's (mare) place and stayed there for about an hour or so... drank coke and he played with the toys there like as if it was his... oh well... kids these days. but i'm happy he enjoyed every bit of it!


went home... took a shower... changed into comfy clothes (honestly, i wanted to wear my pj's to work but i doe wanna get fired yet! haha :P) ... went straight to work... walked halfway to Uncle B's house till I saw Gramps walking towards me... we talked while walking me back to the gate and i was insistingly asking him that i'd walk him home.. but he's stubborn... oh well...  stubborn but cool.. <3

sheche's fine.. she's doing good now, but both her parents are taking her to school and picking her up from school now.... hahaha... oh well... Amtaguroy!! hahaha... :D

shit!! i have to pack up my shit for tomorrow... no shirts, just a pair of pants, a few socks, my favorite sneakers, sandals, what else?? oh yeah, toiletries and a HUGE bag! my clothes here are overflowing!!! who wants to buy em?? their for FREE!!! haha...  <3

No comments: