Saturday, May 21, 2011

MY BUCKETLIST

1. JUST BE ME without worrying about what other people may think of me or say about me.
2. Be FREE
3. to have all my compositions recorded
4. to have my own concert on my birthday next year
5. meet, greet, and collab music with usher & ryan cayabyab, etc
6. perform on stage with my musical inspirations
7. a swim with the sharks (in a cage or in an aquarium)
8. go to africa to observe nature
9. pet a wild cat in africa with a good friend or with a clique (if i have one!)
10. visit and pray in all temples of japan and korea
11. climb the himalayas with a special someone (new or old friend or hmmm...hehe)
12. learn how to speak italian, korean and jap fluently
13. taj mahal
14. go to Boracay, Batanes and Palawan with someone special
15. canada: pay a visit to my godparents and major; minnesota: pay a visit to our relatives
16. go visit my sisters in the states and in australia
17. be happy and contented with life!!
18. learn how to forgive
19. learn how to forget
20. learn how to be REALLY HAPPY and stay happy as long as possible

21. meet someone inspiring

No comments: