Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Bitch Who Gives Clues As To How She Really Feels For Just About Everyone!

If I Hate You, then I'll either slap you with my words or literally slap you in the face, turn around and walk away from you.


If I Like You, then I'll answer all your questions directly no strings attached. I may kiss you passionately, but then, that'll just be like a smack for me.


If I Love You, I won't say it. Though I'll just keep informing you how i'm doing through text or email. I'll Let You Kiss Me passionately but that'll just be it. I won't let you Fuck Me. I maybe a Bitch, But This Bitch Got Rules! Ya Feelin' Me?


But If I've Fallen In Love With You, I Won't Say It Directly To Your Face. Only I'll send you a text message that says:


You Won't See Me Anymore Cause I'm Never Coming Back

No comments: