Tuesday, October 19, 2010

forgiveness please.

i hurt someone pretty badly. i'm sorry. i didn't expect this kinda reaction from someone like him. i didn't really expect anything tbh. but i was hoping he'd forgive me and give me a second chance to straighten things out. unfortunately, because of his huge pride, there's no way in for me. anyone but me. i apologized for 3 times but still he won't forgive me. hmm... he's really got this big ego, huh? come to think of it, he never really apologized to me either since we had our first fight (August 9). he really has got a huge pride in himself.

so i decided not to come online for quite some time. i just didn't think he'd answer back. i don't know if he realizes how sorry i am. mianhaeyo. hope you can find in your heart to forgive me someday. keuten, kidarigesseumnida.

No comments: