Monday, March 14, 2005

My Passion

I can't deny that I'm a bit obsessed and protective of the puppies. I'm also very caring for all of them. It's just that I've been so much in love with them that I sometimes forget what I am. Knowing that there would come a day, a few of them would be given away or sold, makes my heart and soul sore. My motherly instincts has taken its toll on me. It's changing a bit of my personality. The thought of it affects my whole personality. I don't want to give them away or sell them! Snowy will get very lonely and sad not having her puppies around her. I will get very lonely and sad if they died, were given away or sold! :((


I wish my family would just let them stay until they grow old with us instead. But until that day hasn't come yet, I will protect them, take good care of them, play with them and love all of them for who and what they are. I will never expect too much from them, for they will be the ones who will expect much from me.

As of now, they are all happy and healthy babies. They'll get their antiox and get cleaned tomorrow morning. Next week they'll be three weeks of age! Wow! My babies do grow up so fast!!! :) I am so amazed. Next week I'll also have them checked again.

I've already made up my mind. I'm going to take Veterinary Medicine next school year (next year).

No comments: