Monday, March 07, 2005

Irresistible puppies!

Three weeks ago our dog, Snowy, gave birth to 6 irresistible puppies. Four of which are black, one brown and the other is somewhat cream or lighter brown. There are 4 male pups and 2 female pups. I really adore these babies! Would you believe I almost treat them as my own?! Hehehe.
Everynight, I check on them. hold each one close to my heart, play with them and feed them as well every once in a while (or when i hear 1 crying for food). I'm beginning to think that Snowy's getting jealous because of the time i've given to her beautiful puppies. She might be thinking that i'm replacing her with her obligations to her babies. But i'm not. It's just that i'm such an animal lover and i can't resist holding one in my chest!! ahhhh!!!! It's really in my nature..... My gift.... My curse..... ---Uh? Not my curse. Wrong word. sorry. ---My passion....
Snowy's getting a hang of what i'm doing for her now. But sad to say, she no longer feel like or want to nurse them. Sometimes. this i have to get used to or maybe never. That's her job not mine. I must say, i have to break the rules sometimes. just in case she's not around for our babies. See what's wrong with me? I'm a human being who wants to nurse puppies, literally speaking. hehehe.... Weird huh? I know...
Well, that's all for now. Hope you liked it. I still don't have any pics of my babies as of the moment though. So sorry. I'll try to the next time around.

No comments: