Friday, December 24, 2010

Season's Greetings!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

hope everyone is doing well. hmm.. i still haven't finished wrapping some of my "gifts/regalo" for my family.

well.. forgive me this once but this year hasn't been that good for me. coz things didn't quite go as planned. oh well. talk about yesterday. i fainted during work and didn't realize i sprained my left foot when i regained my consciousness. oh well.. how awful can this day get?! so my elder brother/kuya brought me back home to give me some meds coz there were none @ the plant. anyway, i slept the whole morning and went back to work in the afternoon. geez!! my left foot really hurt like HELL! up till now, it still does. i don't know if i can make through church, just standing all throughout the sermon and all. ugh!! how awful, right? oh well... hope i make through this..

wish me luck! post some comments if you'd like. i'd much appreciate it. kamsahamnida.

No comments: