Thursday, February 10, 2005

being pressured....

i'm having a hard time with my thesis. --with all the pressure and all. it's a good thing that my sister, Lam , is around to criticize my work and help me improve my thesis. i'm really lucky having her as my sister. but i don't think she's lucky having me around? or maybe, it could turn out to be the other way around?.

i wish i can this overwith. so i'd never think of anything else but my application for graduating students, and then i can get a job or probably visit my sister in Australia. well coz she'll be residing there with new family. and you know.... i still have that plan i told you about. hehehehehe. :)

1 comment:

Boeyt Atanoso said...

elu.. im cyrill from marbel!

nice meeting you! have a wonderful!

u have friendster?

ad me! im hopin' this s a start of our good friend...

lliryc_41685@yahoo.com